Top 5 Number Flashcards
The following are the top 5 number flashcards to help children learn how to count and then move onto their times tables.
1. The Maths Made Easy number flashcards: These are designed to help younger children to recognise numbers and to progress with their counting skills. This 0-100 pack is useful for younger children who are learning to count. The maths cards can also be used in as multiplication flashcards and in other games once a child has progressed passed the counting part of the curriculum.
2. The Maths Made Easy times table flashcards: These KS2 maths revision cards are a great way to encourage children to learn their times tables. From the 2 times table all the way up to the 10 times table, these cards are a great way to help with practise. These cards can also be used as multiplication flashcards.
3. The Maths Made Easy number flashcards (paper version): You can access these cards for free via our website. This is a cheap way to make flashcards but they aren’t as engaging and it can be a bit of a pain to print and cut the paper, but if you are looking for free number flashcards these are for you.
4. TES Number Flashcards: TES provide many free resources and if you are looking for a paper version of the maths flashcards then these come in second to the Maths Made Easy ones.
5. Skill Drill Number Flash Cards: These cards are a good introduction into numbers bit are very basic in design and don’t help to engage younger children as well. Fine to be used as times table flashcards with older children.