KS2 SATs Papers
Welcome to the year 6 SATs page. Here you will find both maths and English year 6 SATs papers to help children of all abilities revise for the exams. Whether you are a teacher or a tutor or even a parent looking for KS2 SATs papers, you will find all the practice papers and answer sheets on this dedicated page. All KS2 SATs papers are covered for both maths and English in this comprehensive list. You can access the SATs papers by simply clicking the buttons in the tables below.
Ks2 SATs Papers 2019:
The dates for the 2019 year 6 SATs exams are as follows:
– For KS2 SATs papers, the first test will be spelling, punctuation and grammar (SPaG as some primary teachers call it). This will be held on Monday 13 May.
– The reading test will be on Tuesday 14 May.
– Maths papers 1 and 2 will be taken on Wednesday 15 May.
– Maths paper 3 will be taken on Thursday 16 May.
– The 2020 KS2 SATs papers will also be taken during the second week of May. The order in which the papers will be taken has not been announced yet.
KS2 SATs Paper timings and marks:
– English paper Reading – 60 minutes – 50 marks
– English SPaG paper 1 – 45 minutes – 50 marks
– English SPaG paper 1 – 10 minutes – 20 marks
– Maths paper 1 – 30 minutes – 40 marks
– Maths paper 2 – 40 minutes – 35 marks
– Maths paper 3 – 40 minutes – 35 marks