Please read the following information
This is the GCSE Maths Higher Set 2 Paper 2 Online Test for AQA, OCR and Edexcel GCSE Maths.
Please read the following notes are designed to help you to input your answers in the correct format
- 1 If a question which have multiple answers simply tick all correct answers.
- 2 NO ANSWER REQUIRES UNITS e.g. 20% would be just 20 in the answer box, £30 would be 30.
- 3 Give all fractions and ratio answers in their most simplified form.
- 4 If your answer is a decimal e.g. 0.22, then please ensure you use a decimal point within your answer otherwise it will be marked as incorrect.
- 5 Sit the test in a linear format, do not return to a question once you have submitted you answer.