Online GCSE English Equivalency Exam
Book your GCSE English Equivalency Test Online and sit the exam at home through A Star Equivalency with the support of MME.
How does a remote invigilated exam work?
- Order through A Star and choose between an online and paper based exam.
- On the day of your exam you will be connected with an invigilator via webcam.
- Complete the exam and either submit it online or send it back in a pre-paid security sealed envelope.
- Once the exam pack is received, the GCSE examiners will mark the papers and return a result within 10 working days.
GCSE English Equivalency Course
What does my GCSE English Equivalency course contain?
– Access to our Fundamentals of English revision online course.
– 3 x Practice papers & mark schemes
– 1 x GCSE English revision cards
What does the online course contain?
The GCSE English equivalency course consists of a login system where you can practice your spelling, punctuation, grammar and comprehension, all of which are vital components of the exam. The learning portal stores your scores and tracks your progress so you can see which fundamental areas you need to work on.
Will this course help me with other equivalency testing providers?
The A Star English equivalency course is applicable to all exam boards but is best suited to the A Star Equivalency Exam.
Marked Mock Papers and Revision Cards
What are the marked mock papers?
They are 2 GCSE English mock papers (and mark schemes), are in the same style as the real exams. Sitting these as a mock under exam conditions, then getting them marked, will provide invaluable feedback as to where you can improve.
How do I submit my mock papers?
Once you have complete one or both of your mock papers, simply scan them in using your phone and email them to [email protected] The detailed feedback can take up to 7 days to be emailed back.
What do the GCSE English Equivalency cards contain?
We have dedicated flashcards for every key topic area that you need to know for your English equivalency exam. Each flashcard includes:
1. Detailed explanation.
2. Examples that demonstrate how to identify each language feature.
3. Questions so that you can test what you have learnt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions you have about our GCSE English Equivalency Test Support are answered here.
Secure Shopping at MME
All payment details you send us are shielded via SSL encryption.
Ways to Pay
We accept all major credit / debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Helping you buy
Having trouble? Call our customer support team:
020 3633 5145