Online GCSE Biology Equivalency Test
The Biology GCSE equivalency test is usually taken by prospective trainee teachers or aspiring nurses who require a GCSE grade C or level 4 in a science related GCSE.
How does the Biology Equivalency test work?
- Your GCSE Biology Equivalency course pack will be posted to you in a security sealed envelope.
- The exam will be conducted over webcam with online invigilation.
- Our GCSE examiners will mark your papers and return the result within a week of receipt.
- If successful a certificate will be issued.
What is in the GCSE Biology Equivalency Test?
What is in the GCSE Biology Equivalency test?
The MME Biology equivalency test is an adapted version of the iGCSE Edexcel specification.
What is the structure of the exam?
– The biology equivalency test compromises 1 paper that is 2 hours long.
– The pass mark varies from paper to paper depending on the difficulty of the paper.
– All exams are standardised to ensure pass marks are fair.
Once you have passed your Biology equivalency test you will be provided with an official certificate and your achievement remains in the records indefinitely so course providers can verify your result at any time.
GCSE Biology Equivalency Course
What does my GCSE Biology Equivalency include?
1 x Detailed specification
1 x Revision booklets covering every topic in the specification.
5 x booklet of relevant practice questions by topic
3 x GCSE science equivalency practice papers & mark schemes
How do I use the course pack?
The GCSE Biology equivalency course effectively prepare learners for the exam. The following steps suggest how to work through the materials:
1. Read through the specification to get an understanding of what is in the course.
2. Revise all topics using the question and answer booklets to learn the key facts.
3. Practice exam questions by topic to further understanding.
4. Sit 3 biology equivalency practice papers, under exam conditions to find the areas you still need to work on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions you have about our GCSE Biology Equivalency Test Support are answered here.
Secure Shopping at MME
All payment details you send us are shielded via SSL encryption.
Ways to Pay
We accept all major credit / debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Helping you buy
Having trouble? Call our customer support team:
020 3633 5145